is a 1961 American film directed by Leigh Jason.
A gang of teenage delinquents terrorize a small community by stealing cars and stripping them for parts, then selling the parts to a crooked junkyard owner. The police and an insurance company investigator set out to break up the gang.
- Arch Hall Jr. as Jack "Cruiser" Bryan
- Marianne Gaba as Liz
- Robert Paget as Torch Lester
- Tom Brown (actor) as Tom Hart
- Burr Middleton as Tony "The Snooper" Panilli
- Rex Holman as Flip Johnson
- Chuck Barnes as Ben Shore
- William Shaw (actor) as Police Lt. Frank Fleming
- Bruno VeSota as Moose McGill
- Britt Wood as Cowboy Boggs
- Dee Gee Green as Gypsy
- Richard Cowl as Mr. Lester
- Patrick Hawley as Officer Jenks
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Monkey in My Hatband" (Music and lyrics by Arch Hall Jr.)
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Konga Joe" (Music and lyrics by Arch Hall Jr.)
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Up the Creek"
Category:1960s drama films