Shadows of the Orient
is a 1935 American film directed by Burt P. Lynwood.
Pre WWII action yarn centering on the efforts of law enforcement officers trying to track down the head of a smuggling ring operating out of the 'shadows' of Chinatown.
- Esther Ralston as Viola Avery
- Regis Toomey as Inspector Bob Baxter
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Inspector Sullivan
- Oscar Apfel as Judge Avery
- Sidney Blackmer as King Moss
- Eddie Fetherston as James 'Flash' Dawson
- Kit Guard as Spud Nolan
- James B. Leong as Ching Chu
Category:1930s crime drama films
Category:American crime drama films