is a 1934 American film directed by William Nigh.
- Noah Beery as Capt. John Holling
- Astrid Allwyn as Lila Kane
- Edwin Maxwell as Major Pope
- Gustav von Seyffertitz as Inspector Von Kessling
- Ralph Lewis (actor) as Prof. Grimson
- Cornelius Keefe as First Officer Cliff Rogers
- Zeffie Tilbury as Granny Plimpton
- Boothe Howard as Capt. Downey
- Howard C. Hickman as Dr. Howard
- Jerry Stewart as Edgar Morton
- George 'Gabby' Hayes as Joe, the watchman
- George Cleveland as Simms the Steward
- John M. Sullivan as Watson
Captain Holling (Beery) is relieved of command of his ship after he suffers a nervous breakdown. His replacement, Captain Downey (Howard), takes over the liner just as it is about to be used for an experiment in remote control.
Professor Grimson (Lewis) has devised a system for controlling the ship from a land-based laboratory. However, as Grimson demonstrates the system, a rival group is listening in, hoping to use the device for its own purposes.
List of films in the public domain
Category:American mystery films
Category:1930s adventure films
Category:Films based on novels
Category:Films directed by William Nigh
Category:Monogram Pictures films