Law of the Lash
is a 1947 American film directed by Ray Taylor (director).
- Lash LaRue as "Cheyenne" Davis
- Al St. John as Fuzzy Q. Jones
- Lee Roberts as Henchman "Lefty"
- Mary Scott (actress) as Jane Hilton
- Jack O'Shea (actor) as Gang Leader Decker, aka Dude Bracken
- Charles King (actor) as Sheriff Rand
- Carl Mathews as Henchman "Blackie"
- Matty Roubert as Henchman "Peewee"
- John Elliott (actor) as Dad Hilton
- Slim Whitaker as Henchman Bart
- Ted French as Henchman "Smitty"
- Richard Cramer as Jake, the Bartender
Category:1940s Western (genre) films
Category:Producers Releasing Corporation films
Category:Films directed by Ray Taylor
Category:American Western (genre) films