Born to Battle
is a 1935 American Western (genre) produced by Bernard B. Ray and Harry S. Webb and directed by Webb for Reliable Pictures.
"Cyclone" Tom Saunders, a free-spirited cowboy, is hired by a ranchers' association to look into a series of cattle thefts, for which they suspect a pair of "nesters". When Saunders discovers that the nesters are an old man and his pretty young daughter and could not be the rustlers, he begins to suspect that Nate Lenox, a bullying ranch foreman, might have something to do with it.
- Tom Tyler as "Cyclone" Tom Saunders
- Jean Carmen as Betty Powell
- Earl Dwire as George Powell
- Julian Rivero as Pablo Carranza
- Nelson McDowell as Lem "Blinky" Holt
- William Desmond (actor) as John Brownell
- Richard Alexander (actor) as Nate Lenox
- Charles King (actor) as Jim Larmer
- Ralph Lewis (actor) as Justice Hiram McClump
- Ben Corbett as Deputy
Category:1930s Western (genre) films
Category:American Western (genre) films